Friday 7 August 2009

SHOP OF THE MONTH!

I've decided to start a monthly "shop praise" to talk a little about shops and why they inspire me. First on the list is the FABULOUS Apartment 48 owned by Design guru Rayman Boozer.Sadly for me it's all the way in New York -Chelsea, but I know for a fact that when I'm next in NYC that will be the spot I hit first thing from the Airport! Why do I love it? The concept of having a shop that looks like an apartment is simply ingenious to me .To walk into a shop that resembles a home -with EVERYTHING in it for sell sounds like heaven !It also speaks volumes on the broadness of the man's talent.Love it to death!xx
Oh and the reason I've been rubbish at blogging of late is because it was my birthday last week and stupidly I ended up taking on a massive party project! It was fun though in the end! xx

1 comment:

beachvintage.com said...

Happy Birthday for last week. Great idea writing about shops that inspire.